Current open positions
Researcher Analytical R&D
- We’re looking for a Researcher Analytical R&D to add to our team
- Avivia is an independent pharmaceutical contract R&D company, with a broad and diverse customer base, from big pharma to excipient manufacturers and from universities to generic drug companies. Most of our activities focus on innovative drug product development. Avivia also provides hands-on support services in fields such as IP development, investor’s due diligence, upscaling support, deformulation analysis, life cycle management strategy development, etc. Avivia is based in Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
- We are interested in result-oriented people with a sharp mind and entrepreneurial spirit, who can contribute to our mission: Create new and improved medicines that benefit the patients.
- As a researcher, you will be responsible for the development of analytical methods, most commonly LC, GC and dissolution methods, and for analysis to support pharmaceutical product development. In the function of researcher, you will contribute to – and support – drug product development, meaning that analytical test data and observations are discussed directly with pharmaceutical R&D. Based on your input and data, the next step in drug formulation development can be made. In the stages of development, you will be responsible for method development and optimization, method pre-qualification and transferring of R&D laboratory activities to a GxP environment. You work in a multidisciplinary team and communicate and report analytical results and all major development issues in a coherent, concise manner. You will be asked to solve analytical challenges.
- Your letter of motivation and CV should show that you have:
• A strong analytical background both in practice and in education (preferably BSc or higher);
• At minimum six years of experience in a comparable position in the pharmaceutical industry;
• Proven scientific driven competencies in a multidisciplinary environment;
• Knowledge and experience of U/HPLC, GC, UV-VIS and preferably dissolution testing;
• Excellent command of the English, and preferably the Dutch, language (written and spoken);
- In the interviews it will be clear that:
You are enthusiastic and comfortable in a dynamic environment. You can work independently and are able to effectively co-operate with others. You can motivate and support your colleagues to effectively meet timelines. You possess good communication skills, are result-oriented and are willing to take over work from others. You have an eye for detail and your work is accurate and reliable.
- Contract hours: preferably full time;
Salary: depending on experience;
Home base will be at Avivia BV, Nijmegen, Netherlands.
- One year contract with possibility for extension, salary depending on work experience
- More info about the company: avivia.nl
- Send your CV and application letter before 30-11-2022 to: firstname.lastname@example.org